Welcoming New and Existing Patients For In-Person and Telehealth Psychiatry and Therapy Appointments
Updated May 17, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a stressful time for everyone. In this time of uncertainty, Novum Psychiatry is committed to providing a safe, confidential, and welcoming environment for new and existing patients in our community.
Patients may be offered options for an in-person or telemedicine visit. Novum Psychiatry accepts health insurance for psychiatric and therapy visits, serving residents in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Learn more about how telehealth works for psychiatry and therapy visits, and how Novum Psychiatry can work closely with you to develop and maintain your individualized care plan from the convenience and privacy of your home.
To offer peace of mind for our office patients and staff, Novum Psychiatry has implemented in-person appointment safety standards in alignment with federal, state, and CDC guidelines and recommendations. This policy will be updated as necessary to comply with the evolving guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not come to the office and call to reschedule your appointment.
- Universal masking: Masks must be worn at all times while in the office.
- Please remain in your vehicle until called by a Novum Psychiatry staff member.
Provider and Staff Requirements
- Novum Psychiatry is staggering appointments to ensure adequate physical distancing and limit the number of patients and staff in the office at any given time.
- Providers and staff are practicing strict physical distancing.
- Providers and staff are utilizing plexiglass barriers.
- Providers and staff are required to wear masks at all times while in the office.
- Surfaces, handles, and common areas sanitized between each visit.
You may experience increased stress during this pandemic. Fear and anxiety can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions. Learn more by visiting https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/stress-coping/index.html.
For immediate help in a crisis, call 911.
Novum Psychiatry is committed to providing professional, comprehensive psychiatric and mental health care via in-person and telehealth appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Request Evaluation Today
We know that taking the first step can be difficult. Whether this is your first time seeking psychiatric care or if you are seeking a new provider, Novum Psychiatry can help. Our team of psychiatrists and therapists are committed to understanding your unique experience and working closely with you on a treatment plan to maximize the quality of your life.