Telehealth Psychiatry and Therapy Appointments For Residents of MA and RI
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a stressful time for everyone. Novum Psychiatry is committed to providing as much flexibility as possible for our patients to maximize access to psychiatric and therapy care.
- The majority of new patient initial visits will be an in-office appointment in either our Sudbury or Plainville office. Subsequent appointments for established patients may be offered via telehealth (Zoom or phone call).
- For therapy and medication management, we offer in-office or telehealth appointments via Zoom or phone call.
- To protect the health of our patients and staff, Novum Psychiatry is continuing to require masks for in-office visits.
- For established patients, we offer psychiatric (including medication management) appointments and therapy appointments via Zoom or phone call.
- Please note: Due to state laws regarding telehealth appointments, the patient must be physically located in the state where the provider is licensed for telehealth visits. We have providers licensed in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Novum Psychiatry accepts a wide variety of commercial health insurance plans for psychiatric and therapy visits.
Learn more about how telehealth works for psychiatry and therapy visits, and how Novum Psychiatry can work closely with you to develop and maintain your individualized care plan from the convenience and privacy of your home.
Patient Requirements For In-Office Visits
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not come to the office and call to reschedule your appointment.
- Universal masking: Masks must be worn at all times while in the office.
Treating Residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island
If you are interested in learning about telepsychiatry options with Novum Psychiatry, please reach out to us for a confidential evaluation today!
Novum Psychiatry is committed to providing professional, comprehensive psychiatric and mental health care via in-person and telehealth appointments.
Request Evaluation Today
We know that taking the first step can be difficult. Whether this is your first time seeking psychiatric care or if you are seeking a new provider, Novum Psychiatry can help. Our team of psychiatrists and therapists are committed to understanding your unique experience and working closely with you on a treatment plan to maximize the quality of your life.
Mental Health Conditions We Treat via Telehealth
Taking the first step can seem difficult. Our caring and experienced team of psychiatrists and therapists are ready to assist you getting the help you’re looking for so that you can maximize the quality of your life. Our providers diagnose and treat conditions including but not limited to ADD and ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and social anxiety.
ADD / ADHD
Put an end to your inability to focus, complete tasks, or frequent restlessness. ADD and ADHD are treatable conditions when paired with with individualized and monitored care.
Anxiety can be a frustrating experience. If your anxiety symptoms are interfering with job performance, school, work, and personal relationships, Novum Psychiatry can help.
Bipolar disorder causes unusual shifts in mood, energy level, concentration, and ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. Bipolar episodes can be effectively managed with medication and therapy.
Depression is a common but serious condition that is more than “feeling blue” for a few days. There are different forms of depression, and our experienced team is trained to understand and treat your unique experience with it.
Medication management is the use of medications to treat mental health conditions. The goal of medication management in psychiatry is to help individuals manage symptoms and improve overall functioning.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a an anxiety disorder. OCD is a common, long-lasting condition characterized by uncontrollable recurring thoughts, obsessions, and repetitive behaviors.
Panic attacks are associated with a type of anxiety disorder called panic disorder. While frightening, they do not need to dictate your quality of life. The experienced Novum Psychiatry team can help.
Post-traumatic stress disorder, also known as PTSD, is a mental health problem that some people develop after experiencing a life-threatening, terrifying, or dangerous event. Learn how the Novum Psychiatry team can help manage PTSD symtpoms.
Social anxiety disorder is a common type of anxiety disorder when people are afraid of being judged and avoid meeting new people. With individualized care, social anxiety can be treated and enable you to overcome your symptoms and enjoy life.